- Entertainment with clowns; cotton candy on Sundays
- Ride on a streetcar pulled by a tractor
- Hiking trails
- Recreational skating (day and night)
- Don’t pass up a chance to visit the Tomcod Thematic Center; it’s not to be missed. (website)
- Sainte-Anne-de-la-Pérade, a village with a rich cultural and historical atmosphere. (website)
- The heritage houses of one of the oldest villages in Québec (1693); hiking trail itinerary available.
- The neo-Gothic Sainte-Anne parish church, inspired by the Church of Notre-Dame in Montréal.(website)
- Manoir Madeleine de Verchères, residence of the legendary heroine (1678-1747) for 40 years. At the end of the 19th century, this was the summer residence of the Premier of Québec, the Honourable Honoré Mercier.